Web design is very important especially for those selling their products or services such as Honda motorcycle dealers because it is a way for them to connect with their customers. Upon visiting your website, the use should be able to tell right away what the website is for, what the company does and what it offers. It should be easy to navigate and the layout should not be complicated regardless of the computer skills of the user. If you think that your website does not follow these, it is time to improve your web design.
- Before you design, make sure that you have come up with a plan. This is to make sure that the visitors’ needs are met. Take down the buyer’s journey as soon as they land on your website and focus on those elements. Know what pages they will visit, the contents they will most likely read the most and the offers they are going to purchase. If you understand this, focusing on leads will help to improve your website’s design.
- If there are distracting elements featured on the website, it needs to go. Some examples of these are images from stock websites, contents that are too much for the users to read and complicated animation. When there are distracting elements, the users will not be able to concentrate on the value of the site and the message it is trying to send across.
- Don’t forget to give your visitors the chance to share the content on your website. This is the role of the share buttons through various social media platforms. We all know how social media helps in driving traffic to a website.
- Remember the importance of calls-to-action because this will help the users decide on what to do next. Without directions, they will most likely leave the site without purchasing anything.
- One of the things web designers tend to take for granted is using the appropriate image. It should be connected with the content of the page. If you are one of Honda motorcycle dealers, make sure to post product photographs in high quality in order to entice customers to make a purchase.