It doesn’t matter if you are new to the blogging world or a professional that wants to try out new ideas, the best thing you can try to make your website more appealing is adding plugins. Plugins not only makes your website easy on the eyes but reader will enjoy your website more than ever. It doesn’t take much technical knowledge when adding plugins on your site. The one thing that most bloggers don’t give much thought of is “Typography”.
Whether you like it or not, typography is a vital aspect. Readers enjoy reading great contents but they will be more engaged if the proper typography is applied. Just as you have put so much thought and work into your writing, these factors must be considered as well – the type of font to be used, the size of the font and the right color combination.
So to help you in these areas, here is a list of plugins you can easily use.
- Font Burner Control Panel – This plugin will enable your WordPress theme to use the Font Burner fonts.
- WordPress Google Fonts – If you want high-quality fonts then this plugin is for you. This is easy to use and the fonts are Google-approved.
- WordPress-Syntax – If you like a good challenge then this plugin is for you. But if you are a pro in programming then this is the perfect tool to enhance your website’s typography.
- Text Control – If you are looking for a plugin that will completely control the format of your texts then this one great. Each post is formatted and encoded.
- Easy Media Gallery – Photos and multimedia files can be easily uploaded on your blog using this plugin. Unfortunately, only the lite version is free. If you think this plugin can enhance enhance your blog’s look then the premium version is worth purchasing.
- Squirrly’s SEO plugin – if you want your posts to be search engine optimized then you should try out this plugin’s free trial version. The free trial only allows you to post 3 articles a month with keyword analysis.